Imagine my surprise: I received the Blog of the Year 2012 award! Thank you so much to heavenhappens for nominating me. Her blog is definitely worth checking out! Thank you for your support and being a constant visitor of my posts. So, one more time: THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
The rules for this award are simple :
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award –http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!).
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…!
Once me, a heartfelt Thank You to heavenhappens for the nomination.
The nominees for this award (in no particular order) are :
http://hundredpics.wordpress.com Risto Keränen is from Espoo, Finland, a full time photographer/fisherman/baby sitter. He likes to be in the woods with his photo gear and at the river/lakeside with his fishing gear.
http://jnanahodson.net Jnana is a Quaker, poet, and novelist who lives in a former seaport in New Hampshire. These entries reflect the journey that led here and the news of what’s emerging from his workbench and loft.
http://nerospostandpatch.wordpress.com A Finnish woman living in Greece blogs about her days filled with sewing, quilting and other crafts.
http://secondstoryquilting.blogspot.ca/ A blogger from rural SE Saskatchewan with a great sense of humor and outlook on life. Christa shares her impressions, her quilting projects and experiences with a smile.
http://geoffwah.wordpress.com A photography based blog space of Geoff Billing. A New Zealander lost in London, amateur photographer, part time electronic music producer, occasional DJ and committed worldwide wanderer.
http://nhwn.wordpress.com A network of professional writers, passionate about their craft, building a community of writers.
http://diannajessie.wordpress.com has been dabbling on the sewing machine since she was in her teens. On her blog she freely shares the enjoyment she finds in creating something from pieces of fabric.
http://diannegray.wordpress.com An award winning author from Australia, with an exuberance for life, and great writing style.
http://hungryhinny.wordpress.com A food blogger sharing recipes that always succeed… need I say more?